Zap TV HD409N Specs
Plug and PlayWith Zap TV you can just plug in the box to your TV and plug in the wireless USB adapter to connect to your router. Zap TV will walk you through the wifi setup and you are ready to watch TV. Setup takes about 2 minutes and can be done by anyone.
- Processor: Sigma Design SMP8653-CBE3.
- System: Linux 32-bit.
- Video Format: WMV, VC1, Sorrenson Flash, H.264, MPEG1-4, V6, JPEG.
- Audio Format: WMA 9.0/9.1/9.2, WMA Pro/Lossless, LPCM, MP3, MPEG4 AAC, Vorbis.
- Container Format: ASF, FLV, MP4, MPEG-2 PS, DVD VOB, AVI, MOV, Xvid, FLV, Matroska. Supported TV Standard: NTSC/PAL.
- Video Resolution: 480i, 480p, 720p, 720i, 1080p, 1080i.
- Video Interface: HDMI, Analog RCA video/stereo audio.
- Network Interface: 10/100BASE-T Ethernet.
- Optical Interface: SPDIF.
- Other Ports: 3 X USB 2.0 ports. (for wireless adapter, flash storage/hard drive)
- Size: 3.5" x 5.1" x 1"/8.8 cm x 13 cm x 2.5 cm.
- Weight: 0.4 lb/182 g.
- Included: Zap TV HD309N, Remote Control with 2 AAA Batteries, 110/220 V Power Adapter, Audio/Video Cable, 10/100 Ethernet Cable, Quick Start Guide.
- Bonus Items Included: 6' HDMI Cable, USB Wireless WI-FI 802.11 N Original Adapter, Lifetime Forum Support, 1 Year Phone Technical Support, 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Language Menu: English.
- Certification: CE, FC, RoHS compliant.
Zap TV Channel List
Greek & Cyprus ChannelsTurkish Channels African Channels Kurdish Channels Aramaic & Syriac Channels
Zap TV and Ground Control Electronics are not responsible for the content and does not guarantee nor claims any rights to the content. Zap TV is providing the streams of all the channels as they are available on the internet.